The new and improved SureFire SOCOM556-RC2 Fast-Attach suppressor is the most advanced 5.56 mm rifle suppressor ever made. Compact and lightweight, this suppressor was selected for the Mk18 and M4 by US Special Operations Command as first among all competitors in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor evaluation in history. This test covered all aspects of suppressor performance, and SureFire beat every other entry. It has also received the USSOCOM official safety verification in support of fielding. Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel, the SOCOM556-RC2 features a more advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, reducing the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator. The new design also includes an integrated blast shield in the back section that increases durability. The patent-pending front-plate design along with proprietary improvement in gas flow dynamics nearly eliminates first-round flash, a true technological breakthrough in this area. It also attenuates noise and dust signatures to an unprecedented degree. A new indexing system and computer controlled welding means this suppressor securely mounts to a SureFire muzzle brake or flash hider even more solidly than our previous models, and is easier to remove after extended firing since the index tab is in a low carbon-buildup area. Like all SureFire Fast-Attach models the SOCOM556-RC2 produces minimal, consistent shift in point of impact compared with the unsuppressed weapon.
- Advanced features based off the Winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trials
- USSOCOM official safety verification in support of fielding
- Advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, cyclic rate, and gas blowback
- Integrated blast shield increases durability
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Effective attenuation of noise and dust signatures
- Patented Fast-Attach design attaches and removes in seconds
- Minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift
- Lightweight and compact for minimal impact on weapon handling characteristics
- Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.